Wednesday 30 March 2011

Take Control

Why can't I just decide my own future, my own unique path??? It's because I care too much about how other people see in me. I study, to be the top, to impress my parents and let them understand I can be successful in my life. In the end they still encourage me to go to a school that I don't want to go to. They believe that it will do me good, then it hit me, I felt that all the hard work, achievements and improvement I have over come, came to this...

It really hurts to think that all the hard work that you went through, ended up doing the opposite effect to what I hoped. I wanted them to realise that I can handle things and that they didn't need to worry what school I decide to move onto. Instead aiming for the top made them believe that they should make my goal even harder to reach through a proses that I disapprove of.

My life has been taken over by this nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment