Anyways the purpose of this blog is to write up my wishlist for Seryna and Anh or if there is anyone else who reads my blog (yeah I know no one else does). I did witness Anh discovering my birthday present in Seryna's room the other day. So I don't really see the point of this wishlist, I can be for next year I guess?
2012 Daisy's Wishlist:
- Drink Bottle, that I can take to basketball training and school. Preferably light weight, easy to wash and maybe some pretty tinted colour (as long as I can see the water inside) and Asian styled ones if that isn't to much to ask for.
- Alarm Clock, that doesn't tick and scare the hell out of me when it goes off.
- Window Markers, so I can write study notes on my windows.
- T-shirts, sweaters, hoodies, I prefer casual baggy clothes because they are comfortable.
- iTune card or other accessories for my iPad 2.
- PE bag that I can carry around school, that's big enough to hold my basketball shoes, T-shirt, shorts, socks and deodorant. (My current one is dying)
- Bracelets or necklace, that's small and light weight and that I can wear daily, for school and sports.
If you know me well, I guess helping me decide on makeup, jewelley or skin care stuff would be something new. I don't really own many and I am sure people around me knows more about them than I do.
Food will always make me happy, if you need a back up plan.
Just some photos that I took today:
I like taking pictures after showers, because I feel clean and refreshed. Also my hair feels really nice and puffy.
You can't really see my rings in these photos, but I really like it and I am finding a range of ways to wear it to show the unique chain link.
My Pikachu hat! I keep forgetting to take a picture of it, well here it is. It was $10 at chinatown and it's really warm. It was a must buy.
This was from a family friend who visited today. I thought of taking a picture and edited it on my iPad. I think it looks pretty cool. Suitable for this season.